I want to break free.
I want to break free!
Finally, I’m into my last week of attachment. I can still vividly remember my first day at the office. Hmm, I’m even wearing the same set of clothes today, cant remember the color of the socks though. There were 2 female newcomers with me at that time but they had since left, must be temps I guess. Well, new ones do come in every now and then…and there’s one right now who is pretty cute…
The dept had a lunch gathering just now. We bought some food back to the office with the highlight being the ‘golden pillow’, curry within a huge loaf of bread, go figure. Although almost everyone is there, something is missing. The atmosphere is lacking somehow. Perhaps it’s due to the retrenchment looming around. 2004 might not be a good year for some of them.
I hope I don’t get “contaminated” with the bad vibes.
I certainly hope not.
Are you vicariously living through me in the hope that my accomplishments will validate your mediocre life and in some way compensate for all of the opportnunities you botched?
Monday, December 29, 2003
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment