Are you vicariously living through me in the hope that my accomplishments will validate your mediocre life and in some way compensate for all of the opportnunities you botched?

Wednesday, January 28, 2004

It’s already the 3rd week of school and I’m stressed already. Too many things to cover in too little time and here I am, sitting in my FYP lab, yet refusing to start on my project. The project seems so deceivingly easy that I’m going into a state of complacency.

“Your project’s grade will determine the kind of honors you will get. A ‘C’ will mean you will get at most a 3rd class honor…”

Kinda of screwed up system if you asked me. Then again, even if I get a ‘A’ grade for my project, I wont be able to get a 1st class due to my past performance in the modules I’d taken.

Let me just aim for the paper first…

I’m sleeping too much and I get tired easily. You know what, it’s just so easy to blame it on the blood disorder I have…

Back to project now…

No comments:

Past Posts