After 3 months of slacking (well, I don’t spend a lot of time on my fyp), it’s finally the start of the term.
I can barely keep my eyes open while on the bus this morning…if not for the JJC gals.
I’m a nocturnal creature. I usually sleep at around 3am-ish. I’ll wake up at around lunchtime to eat before hitting the bed again for a nap till dinnertime.
Guess it’s time to change habits.
For those in the know, I will properly drop RTS and take Crypto.
Ever the lone ranger I am.
Well, it’s not the first time I’ll be attending lectures alone. Although the feelings suck, interest comes first this time. no more of “because my friends are taking this”.
I was never interested in this field of engineering. I started this path at the age of 17 “because my friends are taking this”. I took up ECE (or other various permutations depending on which poly you were from) and regretted.
If I could, I would have changed to an accountancy degree but that option was not available a few years back. It is now but it’s too late for me.
Clearing the last hurdle now, I can see the finishing line.
It does not matter if I come in last.
As long as I can cross the line without collapsing.
Are you vicariously living through me in the hope that my accomplishments will validate your mediocre life and in some way compensate for all of the opportnunities you botched?
Monday, July 26, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment